Pictures photos of home house designs ideas – Privacy Statement
What follows is the Privacy Statement for dighomedesign.com. Please read this statement regarding our blogs. If you have any questions, please ask us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may choose to add your email address to our contact list to email@example.com. We agree that we will never share you email with any third party and that we will remove your email at your request. We don’t currently send advertising via email, but in the future our email may contain advertisements and we may send dedicated email messages from our advertisers without revealing your email addresses to them. If you have any problem removing your email address, please contact us via our contact form.
Ownership of Information
Pictures photos of home house designs ideas is the sole owner of any information collected on our blogs.
Most pictures photos of home house designs blog contain comment sections (a.k.a. message boards). We do not actively monitor these comments and the information on them is for entertainment purposes only. If we are alerted to something we deem inappropriate in any way, we may delete it at our discretion. We use email validation on most of our message boards in order to reduce “comment spam.”
Currently we assign cookies to our readers in order to save their preferences. This data is not shared with any third party. Accessing our blog is not dependent on accepting cookies and all major browsers allow you to disable cookies if you wish.
Third Party Cookies
Our industry-standard traffic reporting records IP addresses, Internet service provider information, referrer strings, browser types and the date and time pages are loaded. We use this information in the aggregate only to provide traffic statistics to advertisers and to figure out which features and editorials are most popular.
We will make every effort to preserve user privacy but pictures photos of home house designs may need to disclose information when required by law.
If pictures photos of home house design is acquired by or merges with another firm, the assets of our blog, including personal information, will likely be transferred to the new firm.
Notification of Changes
Dig Home Design respects the intellectual property of others and we expect visitors to the Dig Home Design websites to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available,
an electronic mail address.
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright
owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office
This information should not be construed as legal advice, for further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
Last updated: June 20, 2012